You’ve probably heard the old saying, “Jack of all trades, master of none” before. It implies that by trying to learn many things, you give up mastery of any of them. This is all fine and dandy when it comes to hobbies or home improvement DIY, but there are a few areas in life you should leave to the experts – and digital marketing for your HVAC company happens to be one of them.
There’s a lot that can go wrong if you aren’t 110% committed to the success of your marketing efforts, and let’s face it, you’re already busy enough running the day-to-day of your HVAC business.
Below we’ve listed a few of the top reasons you’ll want to reconsider performing your own digital marketing and hand it over to the experts:
1. You’re not tracking your progress: The simple fact is, if you aren’t measuring your overall digital marketing efforts, how do you know what is and isn’t working and how can you make decisions on what to change? If you aren’t spending hours looking at insights of your marketing campaign then you’re probably not getting the most out of your campaign
2. You’re unfamiliar with the marketing lingo: For most, digital marketing jargon isn’t your first language, and unless you’re speaking it on a daily basis, you are going to get confused…fast. Leave it to the digital marketing nerds and we’ll make sure your campaign is moving along.
3. You aren’t staying on top of digital marketing trends: Do you look for new trends while you’re eating breakfast in the morning or dinner at night? Are you on your phone reading digital marketing articles in the bathroom? If you are not keeping up with the latest trends industry news, chances are you’ll fall into the “in case you missed it” category.
4. You’re not adjusting your budget: When it comes to digital advertising, wether it be Google Pay Per Click or Facebook ads, you need to be one with the budget. If you can’t tell us the last time you checked on your ads or have no idea how to adjust your spending, your hard-earned money is not being utilized to it’s fullest potential.
5. You’re not looking at the big picture: You might be able to list a few benefits of SEO, and possible rattle off why you should be on social platforms or be running ads on Google – but are you taking full advantage of all of the aspects of a digital marketing campaign that’s available for you? Is your on and off-site SEO setup correctly? Are you on all the right social media platforms? Does your website convert traffic? These are all questions you should be asking, and if you don’t know the answers to all of the, you may want to reconsider doing it yourself.
We understand that digital marketing for your HVAC business takes a lot of time, effort, and expertise – and that’s why we’re here to help!
As a full service digital marketing agency specializing in the HVAC industry, you can be confident that we understand your marketing needs and how to get your business in front of the prospects looking for your heating & cooling services.
Let Four Seasons Digital take the weight off your shoulders so you can focus on running your business. Contact us to learn more!